A quick summary of major events in coming months that we are involved in:
- 28 June – 23 July, Exhibition: Working Together at Northern Rivers Community Gallery, Ballina NSW. An exhibition of textiles and fibre works by Bundjalung Wake Up Time and Kunwinjku Women. Includes hand-printed fabrics, pandanus baskets and mats.
- 28 June – 29 July, Exhibition: Mayhmayh: Different Birds at Nomad Arts, Darwin. Opening 8th July. An exhibition of artworks by Graham Badari, Gabriel Maralngurra, Joe Guymala and Thompson Nganjmirra. The feature paintings are from a forthcoming book of the same name by Graham Badari.
- 31 July – 27 August, Exhibition: Get it on! Aboriginal Bush Traders, Darwin NT. Awards night 12th August. A collaborative exhibition of clothing and items made from Injalak Arts designed and handprinted fabrics. More than 40 participants from around Australia and the US, India and Italy.
- 11 – 13 August, Event: Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair, Convention Centre Darwin. 40+ art centres from around Australia selling direct for three glorious and very busy days.
- 13 – 15 October, Event: Tarnanthi Art Fair, Adelaide. Three days of art centres selling direct in Adelaide.
- 3 November – 9 December, Exhibition: Injalak Fabric Addressed at Godinymayin Yijard Rivers Arts & Culture Centre, Katherine NT. This exhibition is a curated selection of 20 garments from the Get On It program.
- EVERY Thursday and Sunday afternoon in dry season (only): Mindil Beach Sunset Markets, Darwin. Fresh stock sent into Darwin weekly featuring fabrics, bags, cushion covers, scarves, baskets, cards and more.